Saturday 3 March 2018

Welcome back everyone!
I am sharing with you all, a project I made for 13@rts, as a Guest Designer Member...
When I saw Until Dawn, Scrapbooking Paper Collection, I just loved it and wanted to create, a winter scenery... I decided to alter a cage and I found that, the Transparent Butterflies Foil and the Bird's Sticker, were just perfect for this project...




I prepared a video tutorial:


13@rts products that I used:

Clear Ayeeda Gesso Acrylic Primer
Transparent Ayeeda Medium Acrylic Gel Medium
Pearl Old Gold Ayeeda Mist
Pastel Antique Cream Ayeeda Mist
Pastel Blue Ayeeda Mist
Pastel Turquoise Ayeeda Mist
Splash! Multipurpose Iridescent White Glitter Ayeeda Ink
Splash! Multipurpose Black Glitter Ayeeda Ink
Amber Ayeeda Paint Color Glow
Emerald Ayeeda Paint Color Glow
Matte Lemon Ayeeda Paint Water Based
Metallic! Multipurpose Red Bronze Ayeeda Paint
Metallic! Multipurpose Turquoise Ayeeda Paint
Dodatki 13@rts Craft Adornments
Scrapbooking Paper Until Dawn All Good Things
Scrapbooking Paper Until Dawn Elements #1
Stickers Collection Until Dawn
Transparent Printed Foil "Butterflies"


Thank you for your visit!!!
Have a great time!!!



3 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job Nora! This is truly incredible! Congrats on your guest spot. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete