Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
"Anything mixed media goes"
I'm presenting my Ballet Shoes Canvas...
For this canvas I used:
- three different tipes of stencils;
- small stones, mixed with modeling paste;
- pieces of cloth;
- copper wire;
- music stamp;
- roses and central embellishment, made out of ceramic powder;
- Sandra Evertson's flame heart;
- a cameo of dancing women, made out of ceramic powder;
- more small stones;
- acrylic colours: yellow ochre, burnt sienna, burnt umber and naples yellow;
- metallic colours: gold and white gold;
- sunset orange paste;
- bright acrylic enamel...