Challenge Contest Inspired by Sandra Evertson's "Red"
To create this mini canvas I used:
- some different pieces of a black lace;
- two different bronze chains;
- beads that, I had put together, in wire;
- small stones, to create texture;
- diamond style beads;
- one bronze key, with some painted beads, in it;
- colours: black acrylic paint, dark red acrylic paint, sunset pink acrylic paint, gold acrylic paint, white gold acrylic paint, sunset orange paste, copper red paste, shopping pink paste (a light violet colour);
- bright transparent enamel...